Sunday, September 5, 2010

Not a chill to the weather, but a nip to the air

The humidity is gone! Hooray! It's super windy today, but that's fine with me! I can finally dress without worrying about sweating through everything I wear, haha.

Since it's the Sunday before Labour Day, I decided that I'd use this post to "clean up" the summer pictures that I haven't posted yet. 

Canada Day!




Halifax Zombie Walk 2010 - Marc Anthony and Cleopatra!

The Zombie Walk was so much fun! I made my cuffs, headband and chestplate out of green bristol board, painted it gold, attached velcro and glued on fake gems. It was extremely rainy the day of the Zombie Walk, and as soon as we got to the end my costume started falling apart! At least it lasted the whole walk. By the time we got back to where we were staying, every piece of my costume had disintegrated!




I went shopping today, and I bought so many pairs of stockings! I'm so excited to wear them. I wore stocking during the day today, for the first time in ages! It's been way too hot lately. I'll post pictures of today's outfit soon :)

Happy dressing!
Mitzi xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...