Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Grape Nuts

This isn't the outfit I was referring to at the end of the last post! Oh well, can you take the suspense?!

It was rainy today, so I wanted to wear something that would dry quickly!
Silly :P

 My leopard umbrella is slightly broken, so I wanted to give it a break today. I wore my hooded leather jacket instead! It's not real leather, so it can handle rain :D

 I had a reeeeeeaaaaaaally hard time falling asleep last night. I'm not sure if it's because I was thinking up outfits, or if I was thinking up outfits instead of counting sheep... but anyway, this one kept popping into my head!
 I've been wanting to wear this skirt and scarf (as sash) together for a long time, I just wasn't sure what shirt to wear with it. I thought grey or black would be too boring!
 This khaki green one is perrrfect!! The spatters on the front add another dimension to it as well.
 Black stockings and purple ballet flats (the colour on the trim-lining part match the skirt and scarf exactly) finished off the outfit.
Also, I'm not sure why my camera and these stockings hate each other so much... eww ;)
 This outfit kind of ended up looking hip-hop-y! So funny, because that's not really my style at all! The gold "bling" top it all off:
 Tuesday is over! Only two more busy school days, haha. I have this weekend off too, we're going to our friend's cottage!

 This is a close-up of the scarf/skirt combination... they're actually exactly the same colour. Both are from American Apparel. I love the colours American Apparel offers! This scarf is the only thing I've ever actually purchased from there though, despite their quality I find their prices a bit too high! I got the skirt from the consignment shop I manage :D I bought an identical skirt in a wine colour today, I'm excited for the outfit I have planned for it!

Welp, time to do some readings and writings and such!! Hopefully I'll sleep better tonight, gahh it's been two nights in a row that I've tossed and turned for what seemed like hours... maybe the stress I've seemed to be able to get rid of is sitting on my sleepy-button.
Sorry this last picture is sort of blurry, I love it because I'm smiling so genuinely!

Happy dressing!
Mitzi xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...