Saturday, September 4, 2010

Here comes the story of the Hurricane

...there actually isn't much of one! Hurricane Earl became tropical storm Earl, and last night veered off course a bit. As of 2:30 p.m. 130,000 homes were without power in NOva Scotia, but all we got here was an hour or so of heavy wind and rain! A tree fell down, so that's kind of exciting, but by 3 p.m. we had blue skies. Haha!

I tried to find pictures of rain attire, but the closest I came were ones of my zebra trenchcoat!


This is Billy and I all dressed up for a night out! We were channeling a "rock star" vibe. I think we pulled it off! I think this picture is hilarious, we were directing my mom on how to take the picture. There's a normal one, but I like this one better!


I love this little BCBG black dress! I bought it at Frenchy's four years ago for another person, then tried it on and decided I couldn't give it up! Now I wear it with everything from heels to t-shirts! It's great.


Here's a closeup of some of the details in our outfits. The belt I'm wearing is actually from a different top, but it is almost exactly the same material as the dress!I'm wearing one of my cameo necklaces (I wish I'd gotten a picture with it facing out... oh well), my zebra pendant, and my St. Anthony key. Don't you love Billy's shirt? He got it for supercheap because the print is on the inside of the shirt, so the seams are inside out!

Now I'm off the face my sty...er, bedroom. I'm in the process of organizing it so it'll be ready for school. This is day six of the process. Ugh. I AM making progress, but sometimes it doesn't feel like it! Maybe I'll post pictures after it's done :)

Happy dressing!
Mitzi xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...