Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Zut Alors!

I 'ave missed one! I can't believe it, but there ya go.


This was a wonderful outfit for a sunny Sunday! I hadn't worn my new orange fair isle sweater yet, and decided to create an outfit for it. This day was quite chilly, so it kept me nice and warm!


This sweater is so versatile because the pattern has so many colours in it. I chose the purple to work with, and wore my purple angora beret!


The sweater is quite shapeless, so I tucked it into my denim sailor skirt.


I wore knee-high brown socks because it was actually too cold for bare legs! Full stockings or leggings would actually have been better. Brr. But I liked the effect of the socks! Pain for fashion, right? ;)


Working with the brown of the socks and the warm colours of the sweater, I chose my brown leopard kitten heels and my khaki buckle purse. Khaki is one of the colours in the pattern of the sweater as well! My brown aviators were an obvious choice too :D


Billy and I decided to do our photoshoot at our university's swan pond, to make the most of the beautiful fall colours our town has to offer! Even though it was shady under all the trees, I love the effect of the fall leaves and the orange sweater :)


I wore my turquoise corduroy shearling jacket with this outfit to add even more coziness to the sweater! I've had this jacket since... grade nine or ten...? and I love it! It's really hard to style, but then an outfit like this comes along! Whenever Billy asks me why I "need" so many clothes, this is my response. Each thing is perfect for some outfit! If I get rid of something, who knows when I'll regret it? Haha, that's an overstatement. I actually get rid of stuff seasonally, generally a garbage bag full or so, to make room for moooore! Second hand shopping is the best.

This is my "shopping for mooooore!!" face as well :P

I'm getting close to being caught up blog-wise! Tonight I mostly just have to do readings, so I'll probably post again. Billy "booked" me from 9-11 or so to watch the new Robin Hood with Russel Crowe. Might be a late night, but it's so important to make couple time! It's crazy how easy it is to "forget" to make time for each other, even when you live together. Huh.


All right! Off to figure out library printers!

Happy dressing!
Mitzi xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...