Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Cruella DeVil

This is a pre-snow oldie, but I love it! The black and white in it reminded me of Cruella DeVil in a funny, fur-free way :P


I've had this skirt for a while, but due to the LARGE polka-dot print, it's more difficult to style than I thought it would be!


I rarely wear this zebra-print pasmina due to its equally large and difficult-to-style pattern. So, I wore them together! Haha.




I recently bought this forest green sweater (it was actually my last purchase before my clothes-buying-grounding). I love it with the black and white patterns!


It was a yucky rainy day! I think my leopard umbrella adds the perfect amount of even more animal print to the look!


To add a bit of elegance, I wore a faux-patent leather belt at my waist for an elongated silhouette. To elongate it even more, I wore my point black suede cowboy boots and knee-high dark grey socks!


My silver faux-leather jacket was the perfect outerwear for this one! I wore my reddish-brown leather gloves as well :)



Despite the nasty weather, the photos from this shoot are some of my favourites yet! I love the way the light shines through the umbrella, and the way the deck and background look in the rain :)




The reddish colour in the gloves even picks up the tones in the umbrella! Yesss.




Still slogging away at that paper... time to get back to it!




Happy dressing!
Mitzi xo

3 comments:

  1. Pashmini and skirt look great together :) Love those gloves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been stalking your outfit progress forever, I figured it was time I admit I'm envious of your closet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely love this combo of patterns and colours! it`s so chic!love your blog as well, followeing you now:)hope you might follow me back

    www.elekonchicboutique.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...