Friday, November 5, 2010

All Aboard!

This outfit reminded me of a flight attendant, haha! It was probably the hat and scarf :P


We had a major warm spell in southeastern New Brunswick last week (and this weekend, apparently...), so I wore this! I was looking for a way to wear this navy plaid Ralph Lauren shirt that I got from Hazel's. Perfect opportunity!


The shirt is a tad big on me, and I almost didn't "adopt" it (heh). But over the few days following my first encounter, I knew it had to be mine!! And so it is :D


Since it was so warm, I wore the shirt with my yellow linen sailor skirt! I love navy, red, and yellow together. This was also the first time I wore my vintage Yves Saint Laurent scarf! I've had it for almost two years, but it's very hard to style.


Isn't the pattern on the shirt wonderful?! I love it!! And the ruffles. Mmmm ruffles! I wore my navy leather jacket with this outfit, and I love that the plaid pattern of the lining kind of plays with the shirt pattern!




 I also wore my new tartan hat! I was made by the same girl who made the black feathered hat in my C'est l'Hallowe'en! post.


  
My black pirate boots were an obvious choice! The lacing holes are an aged gold sort of metal, the same as the buttons on the hat :P

 

I'm racking my brain for what to wear to Halifax tomorrow! The weather is supposed to be crappy, but also warm. Both are limiting factors in outfit choices!!


I don't want to be too hot, but I also don't want to get drenched if it rains. Bahhhh.

 
Excited excited excited for the trip! Billy and I haven't been out of town in what seems like ages. Really it's only been a month, haha! However, it was a very loooooong and busy month!
All right! Time for some outfit planning. I haven't decided if I'm going to bring my laptop with me or not, so I may not post again until Sunday! We shall see. 

Happy dressing!
Mitzi xo

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to your style :) I love it, you look fabulous, gorgeous everything, including the pictrues (and I just noticed the first picture of the earlier post is amazing aswell!!) you're so chic :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...