Wednesday, November 3, 2010

New Romantic

This will be a short post, unfortunately. It was raining the day I wore this outfit, so most of my pictures were blurry! Some of these ones are as well, I apologize :P


I was sort of channeling Lord Byron with this one! Or some Romantic poet, anyway. I'd been trying to figure out how to wear the marvelous magenta-and-purple scarf my sister brought me from Italy this summer. I noticed that the purple houndstooth part of the scarf matched my purple striped ruffle tank top!


I decided to wear my forest green velvet blazer, as well as my green and gold cameo locket to keep with the luxe 19th century feel.


It was a chilly day in addition to the damp, so I wore my brown cardigan under the blazer for a bit of warmth!


Weird face in this one... haha! I wore my skinny black dress pants to keep with the androgynous style. If Byron were alive today, I'm pretty sure he'd be all over the skinny trouser trend!


My brown leather grommet belt and cognac ankle booties finished the look! I'm quite proud of this one, and I had an awesome time wearing it. I wore it to a fashion show put on by the Ladies Auxiliary chapter in my town. It was cute! They put together their own interpretations of fashions from the 1890s to the 1950s, and then a store from the next town over put on a mini show of their fall collection. It was a good time for everyone, lots of laughter! Haha.


I'm so disappointed that only six pictures turned out from this batch! Oh well, I have lots more to come of other outfits :)

Happy dressing!
Mitzi xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...