Monday, January 31, 2011

Alphabet Challenge!


Like my fancy paint skills? Haha!

So, here are the rules for my Alphabet Challenge, which is going to be "colour" themed! 

1. Each day must have a differently named theme. Obviously. Starting with A, B, C, etc.
2. Each outfit will be clearly explained as to why it corresponds with its "name" (in this case, the "main" colour should be apparent, but the outfit doesn't have to be limited to one colour)
3. Rules are stretchy and open to interpretation, rule one is the most important and easiest to follow!

I think this will be fun. We'll see how it goes, and maybe after this challenge I'll do another one! Do you have any suggestions for an outfit challenge you'd like to see me do after this?

Happy dressing!
Mitzi xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...