Saturday, January 1, 2011

Grey Skies are Gonna Clear Up

Put on a happy face! Haha.


This outfit was a throw-together, but I'm happy with the way it turned out! I based it around this under-worn grey striped sweater.


I wore it with my denim sailor-button skirt because the nubblies on it are similar in size to the buttons on the skirt!


My grey gloves added a little bit of interest...and warmth!


After poring over my scarf collection, I chose this rose-patterned scarf with gold thread. It matched the gold button on the skirt! It also picked up the gold hardware on the brown booties.

 
The cable-knit purse I carried also matches the boots :P


I wore forest green stockings, because they picked up the tone of the scarf as well!




 
Hahaha. This was a fun shoot!



Hope everyone is having a good day!

Happy dressing!
Mitzi xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...