Friday, January 28, 2011

Good Golly, Miss Mitzi!

Another outfit with pants? Yes, unfortunately, this winter is way too cold to wear skirts and dresses everyday. That, and I need to do laundry ;)


This is going to be a really quick post, as I have to be in class in half an hour! I created this outfit around my new-to-me beige pants. I had worn this top and cardi combination before, with my navy high-waisted pants, but I didn't take pictures. Yay for recycling outfits! (Sometimes.) I wore my black patent belt to emphasize the stripes on the boat-necked tee.




 My black slouchy toque and matching (!) scarf kept the rest of the outfit simple, along with my silver faux-leather jacket.




 I was actually extremely underdressed in this outfit... oops! I wore my black suede ankle boots to school (it was sunny when I left the house) and by the time I got out of class at 5:30, it was snowing heavily and there was 5cm of snow on the ground. Oh boy. At least I was wearing cute socks!










I'll leave you today with an awesome blooper...

 Hahahaha, this one make me laugh every time. And now, a picture of my very chic cat, Shelley!


Happy Friday! And of course...

Happy dressing!
Mitzi xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...