Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wining & Dining

This is what I wore on Christmas Eve! I'm a bit behind, hahaha.


With this outfit I was going for festive, without going overboard. Red and green would have been too literal, I think :P


I started the outfit with the burgundy velvet dress! It's one of my most recent purchases, from a few weeks ago. I couldn't resist, it was only $3!


I wanted to wear the dress with my cream-and-black plaid wool jacket. I chose dark grey stockings because I think black ones would have been too vampire-y ;)
I decided to wear my cream 70s cap too! Yet another brilliant find from my boss :D



I put on my navy pashmina, and my eyes fell upon my new navy booties... the last of the final essay bribes! They were a true match!


Amazing, right? I thought so.


So, today was the second day of school... but I didn't have any classes! I have no class on Wednesdays this semester, which is very exciting. I did have a meeting with one of my favourite profs, who I am going to be TA'ing for this semester! Yaaaay more money!


I do have class tomorrow though, and I should probably be reading for it. Heh. But by blogging I'm following one of my resolutions! I think some of my resolutions are conflicting... :)


I can't wait to style this dress in other outfits! It's fun :D




I wish my schedule allowed for more late afternoon pictures... these were all taken about an hour before sunset, and the lighting is amazing!! Most of my pictures are taken in the morning, or at noon. Oh well, hooray for editing software! Haha.

 
I hope everyone is having a good week, and re-adjusting into their routines smoothly after the holidays!


Happy dressing!
Mitzi xo 

1 comment:

  1. I have been searching far and wide for a a velvet dress and some blue suede shoes. I am NOT joking about this either! I am so very jealous of you and this outfit. It looks absolutely amazing on you, though. You are really rocking this look, darling!

    Love and Such,
    -Meganne
    www.theposhpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...