Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sparkles Like Diamonds in the Night

I wore this to my friend Maria's show the other night!


I really wanted to wear this black striped polo (so 80s!). The stripes are pale gray, green, and blue! I decided to wear it with my gray pleated skort, gray tights, and black-and-gray animal print cardigan!


It was COLD outside, so I wore my gray puffed-sleeve coat! I've had this baby for just over three years. For its first outing way back in 2007, I wore it as part of my Kate MOss Hallowe'en costume!


Blue beret and black mittens and boots finished off the look!




The title of this post comes from the effect of the snow on the way home from Maria's show: it was falling so beautifully, and looked like diamonds sparkling everywhere we looked! You can sort of see the sparkling in the pictures, but not really. I don't think any camera could capture that!





Oh!! Just finished watching The Curious Case of Benjamin Button... how have I not watched this before?! SO good!! I usually gauge how good a movie is by how hard it makes me laugh or how hard it makes me cry. This one made me cry for like 5 minutes! LOVE. Definitely a new favourite! 
For the record, every time I watch The Notebook -- without fail -- I cry for like 20 minutes afterward. It's such a good release! Hahaha. It's one of my favourites! Once my sister and I were channel surfing and came across the last scene playing on some random channel... yup, even after only watching the last ten minutes, still cried for 20 :D Another really good tear-jerker is In America, the story of an Irish immigrant family living in New York city, told from the point of view of the eldest daughter!

 
Happy dressing!
Mitzi xo

1 comment:

  1. your pictures almost make me miss the snow! :D love the leopard and stripes :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...