Sunday, January 30, 2011

No School in the Upper East Side

This is what I wore this past Thursday, when my university ACTUALLY had a snow day! That seriously never happens, even when there is tons of snow and extremely low temperatures. Although it was tempting not to, I got dressed, because I had to write an essay! I tried to dress studiously :P


We had to take pictures inside again because it was so nasty out! Bleeeh. Anyway. This is the first time I wore my wonderful watercolour-plaid skirt! 


I also wore my puffed-sleeve blouse, navy sweatervest, and gray over-the-knee socks.


I don't have Mary Janes, so I went for these patent cross-over shoes!



If I had gone outside in this outfit, I would have worn my faux-fur coat!



I had to throw in some pattern-mixing because this outfit doesn't have much colour! My zebra tie added to the school uniform look, and matched the varying width of the stripes in the plaid!


The skirt is really silky, and it has two layers! I got it at the shop I manage, and I looove it. So luxe-feeling!





This outfit really reminds me of Gossip Girl. Fun!


So I'm getting already for my Alphabet Challenge! I'll post the "rules" either later tonight or tomorrow. I have a couple of backlog posts to put up, but I may be able to jam them all in today and tomorrow! I'm excited :D It looks like the theme will be colours!


Happy dressing!
Mitzi xo

p.s. sorry for the crappy lighting in some of these pictures... grr indoor photoshoots are the worst. I want a new camera! Haha ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...