Thursday, January 27, 2011

Make Love, Not War

I took a walk on the wild side with this one, varying from my usual girly-skirt-classic-ish style (what is my style? hahaha). Yes, I am wearing camo pants!

I got these pants on super-sale after boxing day, and I couldn't resist. They're so bad... and so GOOD!! I decided to keep everything else classic, with my black textured button-down and navy pinstriped vest... with flowers on the back! Get it...? Love...flowers...camo...haha.

I added some "rocker" vibes to the look with my silver faux-leather jacket and rose-coloured glasses. The cardigan (as seen in my last post, ooops!) was for warmth!


We took these pictures in the "breezeway" at my university... and holy moly, was it ever breezy! Please excuse my "trying not to get blown away" faces. Tyra would send me home.




 I also carried my gray faux-leather purse with Union Jack and Duran Duran buttons!


Just in case you haven't had enough, here's a close-up of the pants:

 
Yaaaay!! They're like an illicit love affair from actual stylish skinny cargo pants :P



Today is a snow day! SO rare for my university. It's this meesy weather mix of snow and freezing rain, because it keeps shifting from about -1C to 0C. Nasty...but awesome. Because now I have the whole day to do nothing...er... I mean, catch up on schoolwork :)


Happy dressing!
Mitzi xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...