Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Be a Doll!

Oh boy. I'm behind again! Oopsie! This is going to be a picture-heavy post ;)

 This is my "princess" dress. I call it that because I feel like a princess every time I wear it! Clothes that fit really well are the best, hahah.


I wore my pirate boots to downplay the little girl-ish-ness of the outfit. 

 I wore my plaid wool jacket so that the bow in the back of the dress would show!

Oops, tag!!

I wore this green t-shirt under the dress because it has a high enough neckline! So few t-shirts can be worn under this dress without looking awful. I tend to buy scoop-necked or v-necked shirts to balance out my shoulders, but this dress (and other similarly shaped dresses) are a good reason to keep a couple of normal t-shirts on hand!



I also wore my turquoise plaid scarf, and my cream cable-knit purse!

 

For the finishing touch, I wore my beaded collar necklace. It has beads in similar blues and greens to the dress and t-shirt!





Grey zip cardigan, blah blah blah.


Can you tell that I was having trouble keeping my balance in the snow? Hahah. Photoshoot fun times.

Happy dressing!
Mitzi xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...