Sunday, February 6, 2011

F is for Fuchsia

For the sixth outfit of my Alphabet Colour Challenge, I chose a colour that is actually challenging to spell. I'll never forget how to spell "fuchsia" because it was the deciding question in a game of Cranium a couple of years ago!


That game was played with my lovely best guy friend, who also gave me this fuchsia polo shirt! For this look I decided to do a "pop" of colour thing, wearing the polo under my BDBG LBD. I got it at Frenchy's (bins and bins of crap with hidden gems) for... $3.95! That was in 2006, and the dress has never steered me wrong :) I layered the dress with a belted drape-y cardigan.

 
For outerwear, I chose my camel coat (which has become my old faithful), cream pashmina with circle-y design, and cream softest-ever beret! Mmm, F is for Fuzzy.


The circle print on the pashmina echoes the size of the reverse polka-dots on the tights! They're so fun. I also wore my black suede oxford heels!


Peekaboo Eiffel Tower!



Heehee, don't tell anyone, but I totally cheated on this one. I actually took these pictures a week or so ago. But it's perfect! I didn't get a chance to put them up, and last night I met a nice new friend who suggested "fuchsia" as the colour for "f!" I thought of this outfit. YES. 


Haha sometimes I wonder how I get so good at awkward-ish poses!






I love this one because of my facial expression! I need to take more smiling pictures, methinks. I usually take the pictures on my way to school though, which means it's early in the morning (well, early for me), which means I'm GRUMPY. Grrr! Haha.



So I finally met lots of deadlines, and hope to be able to get organized enough to be able to avoid super-crappy "I'm so overwhelmed ahhhh" meltdowns like I had on Friday! Phew. Rough times in the winter months. It definitely helps when my favourite hobby (blogging, of course) tells me that FORTY-FOUR people were on my blog at once yesterday! WOW! Thanks so much all my facebook and Chictopia people for checking me out, it feels great :D Also you google people who click my link? Yaaay! I love the comments too, and I have so that you can comment even if you don't have a google account! I love your feedback, so if you have any suggestions or even just "uplifting quips," it totally makes my day!




Hope everyone is having a nice lazy Sunday! Or a productive Sunday of you have midterms and essays and readings and such. I have to go be productive now! I already put in my lazy time :P




Happy dressing!
Mitzi xo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...