Friday, February 4, 2011

D is for Dove Gray

Dress! I wore it as a skirt. 


I love wearing this floaty pleated dress! I hadn't thought to wear it this way before, and I'm glad I did. I wore my sheer striped green sweater over it, belted with a navy belt. I added my navy floral scarf and navy beret and navy leather jacket too! Or should I say... Deep blue?


Rose-coloured glasses were a must. This was not an easy day!! I had a presentation (nothing major, but still), and also a Summer Research Project Proposal due... which I ended up having to re-write. Ughhh. So stressful! But at least it's over now :) And I had on this lovely dress, so I could just twirl around when I started to feel shattered.


I wore my new flat black lace-up booties! Which are D is for Distressed-nouveau. At least I don't have to worry about the salt eating them, the factory did it for me!


I wore these subtle green tights as well, because I thought navy ones would be too much and black ones would be too harsh.


Fun fact: my sweater has buttons on one shoulder! Cuuute.



I could hardly believe that it was sunny today! And at one point it was +4C, unheard of in the past few weeks. Oh sunshine, how I need you to be out more!



I love how the round glasses add to this look, I felt very artiste-Parisienne!


The wind catching the skirt of the dress made some really neat effects :)




Hooray weekend! Can't wait to sleep in on Sunday...


Happy dressing!
Mitzi xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...