Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hungry Like the Wolf!

This is one of the outfits I wore at the cottage party!
 I was going for a "grunge" look for a day of outdoorsy-ness! I brought this wolf sweater and ended up wearing it A LOT over the weekend. I love it!!
 I originally wanted to buy this sweater for Billy for Christmas last year. It's so Flight of the Conchords! I didn't, and the next time I went to H&M it was gone. But then, when I went birthday shopping on my last birthday, I found it in the clearance section! So serendipitous. And I decided that I wanted it myself! It's a men's sweater, but I think it fits quite well -- not too baggy.
 I paired the sweater with my green sack shors and DIY ripped stockings for a full 2010 version of 90's grunge. I think the round rose-coloured glasses and combat boots really top it off!
 I also wore a blue striped henley tank top under the sweater - it was HOT this weekend! Silly October, you're supposed to be nippy and cold and crisp. Grr. Get with the clothes-layering program!!
 I'll leave this one with a picture of Billy and I -- for once he's not behind the camera! Haha ♥
 Happy dressing!
Mitzi xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...