Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland

It's so strange getting out of work/class in the dark... oh well! Billy and I took these pictures at about 10 p.m. and they turned out better than I could have hoped! Yaaaay!


The most magical snow was falling... I had to jump for joy! Hahaha. I think I jumped again because I actually managed to get a good jumping shot...


That time, not so much! (I'm laughing really hard at that, probably didn't translate into blog-funniness. Oh well!)




This is what I wore to work on Saturday! It kind of reminds me of a "first year" outift, probably because I bought this skirt in my first year of university... about four and a half years ago! Weeeird. I was actually contemplating getting rid of the skirt, but then I decided to make an outfit based on it instead :)




I almost wore a red scarf, but then decided it would be TOO MUCH red. I opted for gold instead, and I love the result! It created a nice effect with the greys, the red, the navy, and the turquoise coat!




 I wore my black winter boots too. AND SPEAKING OF BOOTS!! I ordered my "bribe boots" on Monday... and they arrived today! Whaaat?! It only took two days for them to get here! And they are soooo lovely, I'm definitely wearing them tomorrow (if it's not raining). They would have been perfect with the outfit I'm wearing today, but by the time they arrived I'd already done my pictures and they turned out too well to warrant a retake! Haha. 


Yay snow!


Can you see the precious little owls on my sweater? Here's a closeup:


Hoo! Hoo!

 I really love how the background turned out in these pictures! The baskets with the snow on them is my favourite part :D




I took this picture on my way to work in the morning -- the sky was really pretty, but my camera is a poophead and didn't capture it. Oh well!

Now for my least favourite... more essay working. Due tomorrow, had to tweak my topic, haven't found all of my quotations: fun times and busy evening. Having said that, I'm 95% likely to post again this evening! Hahaha.

Happy dressing!
Mitzi xo

3 comments:

  1. very positive pics! :))
    I like this orange scarf and your skirt, nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that first picture!! GREAT outfit, you're gorgeous, I know why the sky wasn't captured on that last picture though :) a camera can never have great skies and great figure-shots in one, you need to either take two shots and combine them in photoshop,or with this one picture, if it has a little bit of texture in the air, you can increase that with photoshop :) I did it with these: http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/354231-R%C3%AAver+cest+le+bonheur;+attend-blue-ebay-dress-pink-shoes-in-the-box-shoes-black-h-m-tights-brown-new-loo

    and managed to get a vanilla sky :)

    Stay gorgeous!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, looks like great snow fun! I like the scarf and the plaid skirt...very cute look.


    http://theluxestandard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...