Thursday, December 9, 2010

Alice in Winterland

This outfit reminds me of Alice in Wonderland, mostly because of the white tights and blue skirt!
Get it, winter? ...Winterland? Hahaha!


This is the first time I've tried the over-the-knee socks over tights trend! I like it. I have a pair of black ones, but they're not actually that long, so they just roll down. Bah. These ones stayed up relatively well!


This is also the first time I've worn my black vintage lambswool coat! It's so warm :D It was -8C when I wore this (yesterday) but I was toasty warm with my coat and socks!


As soon as I got my socks in the mail, I started planning outfits. I had to wear the "camel" coloured ones with this blue denim skirt!


I threw on my soft blue pashmina to keep with the light wintery colours, contrasting with the black!


The black studded belt is actually attached to the skirt, so I decided to wear this sweet little black puffed-sleeve top. The neck is lined with black rickrack, and I looove the little buttons on the front!




I couldn't resist adding my black beret and nude leather gloves!





Check out my new brown granny boots! I love them! And they're actually really comfortable due to the thick heel. I wore them to work and didn't have to change into the flat shoes I brought as backup! Haha.



Okay, back to essay-writing! Haha. Last one!


 Happy dressing!
Mitzi xo

p.s. hahahaha, I live in a small town and walked "downtown" in this outfit... an old woman actually stopped in her tracks and stared at me! During the rest of my walk, I got approving glances from some and appalled glances from others... it's interesting living in a university town, haha. Billy was also wearing dark John Lennon glasses and a brown leather fedora with a brown muffler wrapped around his face, Invisible Man-style :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...