Thursday, June 2, 2011

I'm on the Edge

I'm on the edge... of patience! I'm finally getting back into the swing of blogging, and Blogger won't let me comment on other people's posts :( As soon as I hit "comment," it tells me to choose a profile and I find that I've been logged out! Some blogs I'm able to comment on, but not others. So weird. Hopefully this gets ironed out soon, I've been noticing bloggers that I have on facebook noting the same problem! Boooo.

Anyway, here is another old-ish outfit! A very 70s vibe, with my vintage turquoise rose sweater and new high-waisted 70s flares from H&M!



I love these pants! And they look a bit better on me now that I've been doing Zumba and working out consistently, as mentioned in my last post ;) I'm excited to start posting more up-to-date pictures!




Awww, I'm going to miss my little brown granny boots this summer! But, good news. I have a job interview with Spring/ Aldo, where I buy pretty much all of my footwear! Oh yes. SO EXCITED.




And now, I leave you with the true reason these jeans are a must-have: they do wonders for the butt! Hahaha!


Sweater: vintage, from Hazel's
Jacket: Suzy Shier
Jeans: H&M
Sunglasses: H&M
Booties: Spring
Belt: from Hazel's

Happy dressing!
Mitzi xo

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE those high waist jeans!!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow what a jeans! I`m currently pretty much under 70-s influence, love these kind of denim it`s classy! Same prob with Blogger comments here, I thought my computer was playing up but it sounds like you`ve got same weird stuff

    www.elekonchicboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww those jeans look amazing on you dear! good luck for the interview :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those jeans are so cute and flattering and have such a nice dark wash! And wow, H&M, so they're even affordable. Congrats on getting the job interview! I'm sure you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you know, i have that same problem when i'm trying to follow blogs via google when in using firefox. but then it works when im in explorer which doesnt make ANY sense. anyhow - when i saw your pic in my bloglovin i was all...whooooa! i LOVE this look. the colors, the fit, the trend. all of it. so on point.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving the 70's feel from this outfit. Even your hair matches! Those jeans are quite flattering on you, you look great! Maybe I should try zumba

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit!! Those pants fit you perfectly! So 70's chic!

    Lauren
    Sparrow & Urchin

    ReplyDelete
  8. very exciting... mainly the last photo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...