Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Colour Me Happy

Have you ever found a piece of clothing in a store and kind of frozen, staring at it as you quickly fall in love? That's what happened to me with this sweater :D


This is the last of my "old" sets of pictures! How exciting. I have to work on getting the new ones uploaded in Picasa! I can't believe how much I got out of the swing of things, but I'm getting back on track. Hooray!



In order to really let the colours in the sweater sing, I kept everything else in the outfit (save for the shoes) navy. I love the effect of the pants and the jacket together! They look very sleek to me, and let the fantastic stripy-diamondy pattern do all the work ;)


I don't have much news! Booo. Tonight I'm going to see Bridesmaids with my mama, hopefully it lives up to all the hype! It's supposed to be hilarious, so we shall see :)




There's a hint of a smile! I can't believe how solemn I look in most of these pictures, haha. They were taken during my exam period, so I guess I was bogged down with the stress of it all? It's amazing how quickly those kinds of feelings are left behind once the situation is passed! Here are the funner ones to balance it out ;)


Wheee!


Even the back of the sweater is stripy and fantastic!


I hope everyone is feeling as happy as I look in this last picture on this fine Tuesday ;)

Sweater: United Colors of Benetton, from Hazel's
Pants: vintage, from Hazel's
Shoes: Spring
Belt: vintage, from Hazel's
Jacket: Le Chateau

Happy dressing!
Mitzi xo

5 comments:

  1. Great setting for photographing this outfit! That style of pants looks so great on you. The sweater is really stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic sweater, I love the colours and pattern of it! I love it when I find something that I immediately fall in love with
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun & adorable sweater, loving the patterns and the lovely hues!! Yay, for pretty colours! Hope you're having a fab week hun. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sweater and the shoes!!!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I LOVE those pants! And the sweater is incredible. It's perfect with the shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...